Index of Bali Sightseeing Spot & Bali Tourist Attractions.
Please click a name of Bali Sightseeing.
- Agung Jagat Nata Temple ( Pura Agung Jagat Nata )
Pura Jakatnatha is the east side of Puputan plaza, and is beside the Bali museum.Pura Jagatnatha is in various places.
- Agung Karangasem Palace ( Puri Agung Karangasem )
- Arma Museum
- Art Centre
- Bali Bird Park
- Bali Botanical Garden ( Kebun Raya Bali )
- Bali Museum
- Batukau Temple ( Pura Luhur Batukau )
It is built in the place of the altitude about 2,130 feet in the south of altitude about 7,500 feet Agung Batukau.
- Batu Madeg Temple ( Pura Batu Madeg )
- Beji Temple ( Pura Beji )
- Besakih Temple ( Pura Besakih )
Pura Besakih is in the place of about 3,000 feet on the mountainside in Mt. Gunung Agung. The Besakih's name is come from the word of "Basuki"
- Blanco Art Foundation
- Bukit Sari Temple ( Pura Bukit Sari )
Pura Bukit Sari is at the center of Sangeh. Sangeh is in 7km northeast from Mengwi. It is said, Holy monkey's forest.
- Buleleng Museum
- Candi Tebing
- Dalem Jagaraga Temple ( Pura Dalem Jagaraga )
- Gaduh Temple ( Pura Gaduh )
- Gede Kerambitan Palace ( Puri Gede Kerambitan )
- Gitgit Waterfall
- Goa Giri Putri Temple ( Pura Goa Giri Putri )
- Goa Gajah
- Goa Lawah Temple ( Pura Goa Lawah )
Pura Goa Lawah is in Kusamba village in the Bali west. Pura Goa Lawah is one in six representative temples in Bali.
- Gunung Kawi
- Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple ( Pura Gunung Kawi Sebatu )
It is not large so much, however, it is a quiet temple to which surroundings were enclosed by the forest. There is a fountain where the clear water.
- Gunung Lebah Temple ( Pura Gunung Lebah )
Pura Gunung Lebah is in 1.5km from Ubud market to the west. It is in the joined valley in Cerik river and Wos river while it faces Tjampihan.
- Kebo Edan Temple ( Pura Kebo Edan )
Pura Kebo Edan is near Goa Gajah in the east of Ubud suburbs. It is said that this temple was built by Javanese in about the 12th century.
- Kehen Temple ( Pura Kehen )
Pura Kehen is in the north end of Bangli village in foot in Batur Mountain (Gunug Batur). To watch the town of Bangli from the hill is built.
- Kiduling Kreteg Temple ( Pura Kiduling Kreteg )
- Lake Bratan
- Le Mayeur Museum
- Maduwe Karang Temple ( Pura Maduwe Karang )
- Monkey Forest
- Mount Agung ( Gunung Agung )
- Mount Batur ( Gunung Batur )
- Neka Museum
- Pelaki Temple ( Pura Pelaki )
- Penataran Agung Temple ( Pura Penataran Agung )
- Penataran Sasih Temple ( Pura Penataran Sasih )
Pura Penataran Sashi is in Pejeng village located east of Ubud. Pura Penatarann Sashi is one in six representative temples in Bali.
- Puputan Monument ( Monumen Puputan )
- Puputan Square ( Medan Puputan )
- Puri Lukisan Museum
- Pusering Jagat Temple ( Pura Pusering Jagat )
- Rambut Siwi Temple ( Pura Rambut Siwi )
- Saren Agung Palace ( Puri Saren Agung )
- Sasana Budaya Art Centre
- Semarapura Palace ( Puri Semarapura )
- Subak Museum
- Tabanan Palace ( Puri Tabanan )
- Taman Ayun Temple ( Pura Taman Ayun )
Pura Taman Ayun is in Mengwi village in the Tabanan District in the Bali west. Menguwi village was a capital of Mengwi dynasty before.
- Taman Ujung
- Tanah Lot Temple ( Pura Tanah Lot )
Pura Tanah Lot is in the Tabanan district in the Bali southwest. Pura Tanah Lot is one in six representative temples in Bali.
- Tirta Empul of Sebatu
- Tirta Empul Temple ( Pura Tirta Empul )
Pura Tirta Empul is in Bali central part Tampaksiting district. It is ruins Warmadewa dynasty that prosper from the 10th century to the 14th century.
- Ulun Danu Batur Temple ( Pura Ulun Danu Batur )
Pura Ulun Danu Batur is in Batur village in which it looks down at crater of Batur Mountain in a famous Kintamani plateau as scenic sites.
- Ulun Danu Bratan Temple ( Pura Ulun Danu Bratan )
- Uluwatu Temple ( Pura Uluwatu )
Pura Uluwatu has been built in westernmost in the Bukit peninsula in Bali. Pura Uluwatu is one in six representative temples in Bali.
- Waterbom Park
- Yeh Panas
- Yeh Pulu
- Yeh Sanih